Preached at Berea First Baptist Prayer Conference
- You need a relational connection more than a religious commitment.
- Abiding in Christ is the believer’s commitment to utter dependence upon Jesus.
- I am incapable of doing anything spiritually worthwhile in my own strength.
- The strength of your prayers is proportional to the source of your prayers.
- The more you study the Word of God, the deeper you understand the will of God.
- You can ask whatever you wish when your wishes are God’s desires.
- Do the greatest desires of your life align with God’s will?
- If your family’s success was solely contingent upon your prayers, how successful would they be?
- Have you been trying to live for Jesus apart from Jesus?