You don’t mean to let your temper take control. You never wanted to lash out the way you did, but you did it anyway. And you did it again. Maybe you feel like you are stuck in a cycle of regretting temperamental outbursts. It’s time to go the second mile in taming your temper.
Proverbs 14:29 – Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.
How to Tame Temper
- Anger isn’t evil.
- Anger shouldn’t be sudden.
- Anger should be reasonable.
- Anger shouldn’t be reactionary.
- Anger should be challenged.
- Anger shouldn’t multiply sin.
- Anger should respond wisely.