We are all wired differently when it comes to emotions. We all interpret situations uniquely and respond differently when challenges arise. Do you receive the stress of this life with joy or anxiety? It’s time to go the second mile in having a delightful disposition.
Proverbs 17:22 – A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Gloom affects your relationship with God, yourself, your family, your church, and your mission field.
- Is your reaction God-glorifying or self-satisfying?
- Is your response more worship or worry?
- Does your response exalt God or diminish God?
- Are you focused on the temporal or the eternal?
- Does your demeanor invite help or distance companions?
- Is your response a good witness or a poor example?