I am getting back into the swing of things here at North Side since my time off. I loved being at home with Amanda and Obadiah, so it was a little hard getting back to the grind last week. I was getting used to a weird sleep schedule when I didn’t have to work, but now I am slowly adjusting to weird sleep and work week. Here’s some of the stuff going on:
- Engage – college students and 20-somethings, Engage has started again. This is our meetings on Wednesday night at the BCM center at Lander. We have some free Chick-fil-a, a Bible study, and then we go out and do a mission project together. You can check it out more if you are on Facebook.
- Summer Activities – college students, we have a lot of great opportunities for you to get involved this summer. Check them out!
- Special Treats – I was worried if Mrs. Jan was going to keep giving us special treats once Adam left, but when I got to work at 7:55 this morning, she was at the door with snacks galore that our staff is getting fat from but enjoying so much! Pampering is great.
- Impact Teams –You will be able to sign up for a six-week team in the days to come to impact Greenwood. I’ll be leading a team doing yardwork for people in the community. Plenty of other teams. Get ready to make a difference.
- NSU – Starting in July, NSU will be in session. I will be teaching a Hermeneutics class again, plus many other great courses! Stay tuned for signup.
- Interns – our North Side interns are starting up next week, and I am excited. We have a great group coming in and they are going to knock out a huge lick for us this summer!
So, it’s 8:00 – let’s get after it – we never get this day back!
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
1 thought on “Back to the Grind”
Pictures… pictures… pictures… we want more pictures!!!! (of Obie)
Comments are closed.