After missing last Sunday, it was great to be back with the church family! Great time focusing on Proverbs 3:5-10 today.
- Baptism – 11:00
- Have Thine Own Way Lord
- You Are My Vision – Rend Collective
- 10,000 Reasons – Matt Redman
- Commissioning Time for Ben and Christian Hjalmer
- My Jesus I Love Thee – Darlene Zschech
- Sermon – Wisdom About Possessions (Prov. 3:5-10)
- My Worth Is Not In What I Own – Keith and Kristyn Getty
It was such a bittersweet time to pray over the Hjalmers as Ben prepares to become the pastor of Woodfields Baptist Church in Greenwood, SC. Such a special time and we were so honored to have the congregation of Woodfields with us today.
- Don’t follow your heart, trust in the LORD with your heart.
- Why am I surprised at my lack of understanding when I only trust in the LORD with some of my heart?
- Why should I be shocked that my paths are crooked when I acknowledge him in only some of my ways?
- Give honor or weight to the LORD with your finances (Prov. 3:9).
- Wealth is not evil; it is a tool.
- God is not interested in leftovers.
- I will never go poor giving to the LORD (Prov. 3:10).
- Can I give away what I have and trust God that I will always have enough?
- Every spending decision is a spiritual decision.