Powerful day of gospel-centered worship, testimonies of the church on the move, and an incredible warning concerning adultery.
So thankful for such a committed team that works so hard!
- May the Peoples Praise You – Keith and Kristyn Getty
- Reading – 1 Cor. 15:55-58
- Christ the Lord Is Risen Today/Hallelujah Chorus – North Side Worship
- Everyday Church – Discipleship Group
- Prayer Time
- Before the Throne of God Above – Shane and Shane
- What a Savior – North Side Worship
- Sermon – Wisdom About Sex (Proverbs 5)
- How do you fight against adultery? 1) Listen to biblical wisdom repeatedly, 2) Avoid the forbidden woman, 3) Pursue your own wife.
- Sex can be a delightful thing or a devastating thing.
- Forbidden fruit always looks appetizing (Prov. 5:3).
- A two-edged sword hurts both you and those close to you (Prov. 5:4).
- To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
- Sin will take you further than you want to go, keep you longer than you want to stay, and cost you more than you want to pray.
- Divorce brings a serious financial cost (Prov. 5:10).
- Adultery will make you feel older than you are (Prov. 5:11).
- Embarrassment leads to isolation from the people of God (Prov. 5:14).
- If you are going to be infatuated, be infatuated with your wife (Prov. 5:18-19).
- Practice the presence of God, learn the Word of God, fellowship with the people of God, and accept the forgiveness of God.