whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins (Rom. 3:25)
Loved worshiping with the church family today as we went through Romans 3:24-31. Great time as we walked through the gospel in our worship and celebrated the change it has made in our lives and how it sends us out to the nations.
- Angels from the Realms of Glory – North Side Worship
- Reading – Phil. 2:5-11
- Jesus, Only Jesus – Matt Redman
- Here and There – Mission Highlight
- Prayer Time
- What Child Is This? – Chris Tomlin w/All Sons and Daughters
- Offering – North Side Worship
- O Come Let Us Adore Him – North Side Worship
- Sermon – The Result of God’s Salvation (Rom. 3:24-31)
- The Solid Rock – North Side Worship
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
You must be logged in to post a comment.