The most enduring memories are the most ritualized ones.
1. John 3:3 – Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.
2. 1 Pet. 1:3 – according to his great mercy he has caused us to be born again to a living hope
3. The most enduring memories are the most ritualized ones.
4. Remembering your rebirthday reinforces your faith.
5. Celebrate rebirthdays by rejoicing over the past and gifting for the future.
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.