Fuge 2017 – Convergence
Theme for the Day: Point of Inception
God is all-knowing, all-present, all-powerful, and all-holy.
All-Knowing (Ps. 139:1-6)
- God is intimately aware of every single one of my actions, thoughts, and words.
- The infinitely knowing God is intimately familiar with me.
- God’s detailed investigation of me is comforting and convicting.
All-Present (Ps. 139:7-12)
- I can never outrun God.
- God can see clearly even in the darkest of times.
- Dark times are light to God.
All-Powerful (Ps. 139:13-18)
- If you feel you were made deficient, then you claim the Maker to be incompetent.
- God has written chapters in my biography that I haven’t even lived yet.
- God thinks of me more often than I think of him. Why would one so great know me so greatly?
All-Holy (Ps. 139:19-24)
- The Bible is clear regarding the claims and the consequences of God’s enemies.
- Ask the LORD to investigate your own life to determine if you are one of those enemies.
- We need to be confronted regarding our grievous ways and to be instructed regarding the everlasting ways.
- All wicked people will be punished by God unless Jesus becomes their substitute.