Fuge Camp at Liberty University – Opening Night
Cultural forces and religious traditions war for our allegiance. Above all of our manmade expectations, God designed each of us to reflect something very specific.
- Above all of our manmade expectations, God designed each of us to reflect something very specific.
- The religious Pharisees and the political Herodians couldn’t stand each other but hated Jesus more.
- We live in a time when religious and cultural forces are hostile towards the work of Christ.
- Any item belongs to the one by whose image it has been stamped.
- Your money is stamped with the image of the government, but your life has been stamped with the image of God.
stuffmight belong to another, but your life belongs to God.
- A creation never works accurately unless it works according to the design of its Creator.
- You cannot follow Jesus by identifying with a defiant culture or a watered-down faith.
- Sin disfigures God’s image on us, but Christ came to give us a makeover.
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
You must be logged in to post a comment.