Fuge Camp at Liberty University – Day 3 Worship
In our efforts to find restoration, there are many possible paths we could travel. While many voices will entice you to follow, only turning to Jesus will give you the life you were intended to live.
- There is only one turn that can save your life.
- You can’t follow Jesus discreetly for too long.
- The wages of sin is death (Rom. 6:23), and dead people can’t do spiritual things (Eph. 2:1-3).
- You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe – and shudder (James 2:19).
- Demons have superior theology to us (James 2:19), and yet they are still destined to hell (Matt. 25:41).
- Salvation requires more than a mere mental acceptance of Jesus’ work.
- You cannot understand John 3:16 without wrestling with John 3:14-15. You cannot understand John 3:14-15 without studying Numbers 21:4-9.
- The bronze serpent provided life, but the perfect Savior provides eternal life.
- The symbol of our punishment became the instrument of our salvation.
- Saving belief is not passively accepting the Bible as fact, but desperately running to Jesus as Savior.
- God’s love for you is not contingent upon your performance for Him.
- Jesus died for us while we were still sinners, not after we were sinners.
- Sin has struck us with a fatal blow – which way will you turn?