While God invites us into what He is doing in this world, He is not dependent upon us to make it happen. If we want to be a part of what He is working in His kingdom, we must maintain the proper perspective.
- While God may appreciate our efforts, he has never once relied upon them.
- “Come to the Kingdom for such a time as this…”
- Esther 4:8-14
- “And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”
- If I fail to do my part, God’s purposes will still go forward.
- God doesn’t need us, but he wants us.
- God’s invitation is never based upon desperation.
- The message of the gospel will impact this culture, but we are not guaranteed to be the messengers.