On the cross, Jesus was surrounded by two other men – one desired release and the other redemption. Did you become a Christian to escape consequences or to embrace Christ?
- Many people only turn their attention to God when their consequences for their choices become unavoidable.
- Repentant sinners can accept their responsibility but also seek redemption.
- The first criminal desired to be released; the second desired to be remembered.
- On which side of the cross does your hope lie?
- Are you considering Christianity to escape consequences or to embrace Christ?
- The redeemed man admitted his sin, believed in Jesus’ perfection, and confessed personal faith.