Anxiety affects every single one of us in different ways and varying degrees. Learn some biblical ways to address your anxiety.
- God reminds us to rejoice because our habit is to worry.
- To battle anxiety, you must get specific about the reasons you have to rejoice.
- Anxiety is amplified in isolation.
- Testifying to others about your reasonable resolve helps fortify your mind.
- Having others around you reminds you that God is with you.
- Don’t be anxious about anything, but pray about everything.
- As you pray about specific concerns, include gratitude for undeniable blessings.
- There is a peace that is so unbelievable only God could provide it.
- There is a peace that is so available that circumstances could never remove it.
- God’s peace can guard both your heart (emotions) and your mind (thoughts).
- You have to retrain yourself about what thoughts you allow to linger.
- Prioritize thinking intentionally about what is good and right in your life.
- Don’t believe that a one-step effort will fix a long-term issue.
- If it’s a lifelong battle with anxiety, we need to develop a long-term plan.
- Practice makes progress.