Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Here’s a list of what I’m thankful for today:
- Jesus brought me too far just to leave me (He’s still working on me).
- The gift of the Holy Spirit – a guide like none other
- The promise of eternity – I get to be with Jesus forever with no more sin and no more tears
- The Word of God – that book will mess you up
- My wife, Amanda – I have more fun with her than anyone else in life (God spoiled me with her)
- Family – I’m thankful for family that we can walk through life with, I’m about to take some meals to some people in Greenwood who don’t have one
- North Side – this church gets it – it’s not about us!
- North Side Staff – decreasing so that Christ can increase
- This blog – I’ve been amazed at comments on how this has helped some of you – praise God!
- Mike n Ikes – they are so good
- Mac Computers – they make things so simple and oh so good
- Fusioneers – some of the 20-somethings coming are really getting it and living for Jesus
- Food – there are people without today
- The Gospel – its on the move all over the world
- My lil’ baby – He/she is on the way and is going to be loved like crazy (I can’t wait)
- Some time off – I’m tired and I need to chill
And a bunch, bunch more. What are you thankful for? Comment and tell me. Have a great one!
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.