After a lot of time hyping this thing, it is finally here! Order Freshman 15 here.
Freshman 15 is my first book. Written as a guide for college students and graduating high schools seniors, this book encourages Christians to give weight to Christ in fifteen crucial areas during this pivotal time.
Even if you aren’t a college student, buy some and give one to your favorite college student. Or if you want to know what God’s Word says concerning purity, social drinking, how to share your faith, the danger of become worldly, etc, you can buy one and act like you are a college student!
This book has small group discussion after each chapter so it can be done in a small group.
- The One Thing – have to decide what’s the one thing you are going to live for
- The Worldview – role of the Bible and developing your worldview
- The Entourage – the people closest to you need to be closest to God
- The Date – if mission doesn’t define relationship, then the relationship will determine the mission
- The Purity – not even a hint of sexual immorality
- The Party Scene – love limits freedom
- The Church Hop – danger of becoming spiritual couch potatoes
- The Outreach – casual Christianity causes casualties
- The Influencers – it’s hard to influence a world that is significantly influencing you
- The Budget – some financial decisions will cost you more than what you will ever want to afford
- The Classroom – glorify God in the classroom
- The Time – don’t be lazy and don’t over commit yourselves – make the most of the time
- The Family – even when it’s hard to tolerate your family, you are called to honor them
- The World – get out of the States before you graduate college
- The Will – you find God’s will by doing God’s will
Become a Fan on Facebook.
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
9 thoughts on “Freshman 15 Released TODAY!”
hey bro! the book looks amazing. we are just starting a young adults ministry at our church and i plan on using it as a small group curriculum. just ordered my copy and it says it won’t get here until JUNE 23! yikes! anyway you can email me a pdf of the first chapter??? we have our first meeting this sunday night!
There is a glitch in the system. It says June, but it ships this week – I have contacted them about it and they are supposed to fix it. I think their calculator had some coding issue.
Congratulations, bro! BTW, I promise I didn’t misspell “its” when I sent my endorsement — you need to speak to your editor! 🙂 CL
Congratulations, bro! BTW, I promise I didn’t misspell “its” when I sent my endorsement — you need to speak to your editor! 🙂
That’s awesome Travis! Can’t wait to read it!
Dr. Lawless, actually, its a graphical mistake, actually it’s correct in the book. Sorry! Someone’s getting fired.
Yo travis! i cant wait to read this man!! i have a feeling it will help me with my graduation depression lol
I’m so proud of you Travis! Thank you for all that you have been teaching us through the Legacy Series. I look forward to giving copies of your book to my two oldest children.
wow I just found out about this book through a blog.
I originally planned to buy Welcome to College: A Christ-Follower’s Guide for the Journey. But I will give this a book a shot because I love Southern!
Comments are closed.