Today was a celebratory day for me. School is forever complete! Here are the top 10 quotes from today’s festivities in no particular order:
- “Graduates of the Southern Seminary class of December 2009, if you aim to finish what you start in ministry, you will aim too low or finish what is not Christ’s.” -Dr. Al Mohler
- “The Christian ministry is not a career. It is a calling that originates in the sovereign majesty of God and is concluded only by the coming of the kingdom of the Lord, and of his Christ.” -Dr. Al Mohler
- “Congratulations, Dr. Agnew. Great job!” -Dr. Al Mohler
- “Let us love Jesus more than these degrees or the doors that they open.” -Dr. Don Whitney
- “Well done, please drive safely this time on the way home.” -Dr. Chuck Lawless
- “Obadiah, now that is a strong name…congrats on the adoption, keep me updated. God bless you guys!” -Dr. Russell Moore
- “Now, what are your goals?” -Cheryl Bell (Mom)
- Response: “Sleep, read for pleasure, train for triathlon, get bambino #2 here.” -Travis Agnew
- “We’re done. We are so proud of you.” -Amanda Agnew
- “Yay, Dada!” (while I was walking across stage) -Obadiah Agnew
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
You must be logged in to post a comment.