Just a reminder about Sunday’s new schedule at North Side. We have worship and discipleship groups for all ages at both 9:30 & 11:00. Get there early to make sure you and your family are in the right spot at the right time.
Here’ some additional notes for you to remember:
- From Jeff: Hey everybody, don’t forget that this Sunday, September 4th, is our schedule change. Our two Sunday morning worship services will be at 9:30 and 11:00. Those of you with elementary school aged children will want to get here early enough to get them registered and checked in. You can do this in the commons area of the worship center. I know this is going to prove to be a great day of worship for our church family. So mark your calendars and do what you have to do to remind yourself of these time changes. See you Sunday.
- From Heather for Preschool: Just a reminder that starting this Sunday, Sept. 4 we will be offering a Sunday School teaching time during the 9:30 service for 2 year olds through 5 year olds. Please be aware that your child may be in a different classroom starting this Sunday during the 9:30 service. Everything will stay the same for the 11:00 service as it has been for the 11:15.
- From Cynthia for Children: Just a reminder that starting this Sunday, Sept. 4th, we will be offering Discipleship classes and a Worship time designed just for elementary school children, grades 1 5 during the 9:30 and 11:00 service times. Please be aware that your child may be in a different classroom for Discipleship. Classrooms are marked by grade. Both Kid Worship services will begin with your child being checked in at the Link and attending the first part of Adult Worship with you (the Parent) and then going to the Chapel to complete their time in worship. See you Sunday! This is a very exciting time.
- From Ken for Sonshine: Our Sonshine Service for adults with special needs will move the The Family Life Center this Sunday. We will begin at 11:00am. That is a change in both the location and the time. We are excited about our new home in the FLC. We are also excited about the outpouring of new volunteers who have signed up to help at the Sonshine Service. Come join us…you will experience an unconditional love and be blessed as well.
- For Groups: We are adding many groups at 9:30 and 11:00. If you are interested in joining one contact the church office next week!
Help us get the word out! Can’t wait to see all that God has in store for us this Sunday!
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
You must be logged in to post a comment.