If parents nag about everything, children will not listen to anything.
- Col. 3:21 – Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.
- Prov. 25:24 – It is better to live in a corner of the roof than in a house shared with a quarrelsome woman.
- If parents nag about everything, children will not listen to anything.
- Let your “yes” be so frequent that your “no” stands out.
- Choose the parental hills you wish to die upon.
Enjoy this video? Check out the growing collection of Family Alter videos!
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
You must be logged in to post a comment.