While I have maintained different book goals for the last few years, 2020 was the first time I tracked them completely through Goodreads. It was a helpful process by keeping up with what I’d read and ensuring I was on target.
Below is the list of the 52 books I read in 2020.
2020 Favorites (In No Particular Order)
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
- Sticky Teams by Larry Osborne
- Delighting in the Trinity by Michael Reeves
- Building a Storybrand by Donald Miller
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer
- Daniel by Ian M. Duguid
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
A wide gap separates a reader who simply consumes books from a reader who diligently seeks wisdom.Tony Reinke
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
You must be logged in to post a comment.