Wiki God is finally available. It is a book I authored on the attributes of God.
Despite the fact that I wrote it, I do think it is a book worth reading. In fact, I have 714 reasons why.
As I completed the book, I decided to compile a Scripture index at the back of the book. In the case that someone was looking for a verse reference, I wanted it to be easy for the reader to find it. I didn’t realize that by doing that search, I would delay the book’s release by a few days.
There are 714 scriptural references in Wiki God.
That’s why I believe it is a book worth reading. Wiki God is a book based on God’s Word more than my word.
As I compiled the list, I was overwhelmed at each reference I cataloged. I was reminded of the glory contained in each verse of Scripture referenced. Obviously, I wouldn’t ever take the time to write and release a book if I didn’t believe what I was saying. Yet as I
I pray that my book will get you into His Book.
Years ago, my life changed when I became a student of the Bible, and I began to learn the character and the conduct of God. I would be honored if my volume could help you in that process as well.
WIKI GOD available now (https://amzn.to/2VAg0K0) .
Instead of naming each chapter title on the omnipresence, omnipotence, omniscience of God, I went down a different route. Since people seem to edit who God is, I used a common misconception of God’s identity as the chapter title and then the attribute solves the problem.
I address 18 attributes of God in the book with an introduction and conclusion chapter to serve as needed
The chapter titles reveal a common miscalculation of who God is. The information past the title is the biblical attribute discussed in that particular chapter.
- The Editable God – Intro
- The Needy God – The Independence of God
- The Man Upstairs God – The Transcendence of God
- The Video Screen God – The Immanence of God
- The Geriatric God – The Eternality of God
- The Upgraded God – The Immutability of God
- The Little Engine That Could God – The Omnipotence of God
- The Overbooked God – The Omnipresence of God
- The Undergraduate God – The Omniscience of God
- The Pollster God – The Wisdom of God
- The Permission-Seeking God – The Sovereignty of God
- The Unreliable God – The Faithfulness of God
- The Grade on a Curve God – The Holiness of God
- The Shady Past God – The Righteousness of God
- The Pushover God – The Justice of God
- The Thunderbolt God – The Mercy of God
- The Fuddy-Duddy God – The Goodness of God
- The Talent Judge God – The Love of God
- The Chutes and Ladders God – The Grace of God
- The Buffet God – Conclusion